results

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brokaw Powell Frauds....Puppets!



I got into a little tiff with my Girl Friend the other day. I mentioned my feeling about Colin Powell and Tom Brokaw and how they were both sell outs. She, bless here heart still has that patriotic innocence that these phonies play on. Today I see on one of my favorite sites...Jesse Richard does a piece on just this....check out his....Interview with Ray McGovern concerning Colin powell and Tom Brokaw. The facts that point to their deception and distortion of what led us to invade Iraq. Brokaw is a fraud who has the CFR agenda ahead of truth and historical fact!

go here

Tom Brokaw


Colin Powell

http://crooksandliars.com/2008/09/28/meet-the-press-brokaws-fairness-facts-pulled-out-of-thin-air-to-make-mccain-look-better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
eXTReMe Tracker